Government of Karnataka, IRCTC Ltd. In association with “Karnataka Bharat Gaurav Kashi Darshan” themed Pilgrimage Tour by Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train covering major holy places of Divine City Varanasi, Ayodhya and Prayagraj in 08 days journey. Karnataka – Bharat Gaurav Kashi Darshan: Rs 5000 Special Discount 8 Days Tour.
“Special discount of Rs. 5000/- per person from the Government of Karnataka”. The first train of this project will leave Bangalore on November 11, which is planned to be launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi, said Hon’ble Mujarai, Haj and Waqf Minister Sasikala Annasaheb Jolle.
He has issued a media release in this regard and expressed happiness that the booking of the ambitious project has started. This special package tour has been organized with the intention that the devotees of the “Divya Kashi-Bhavyakashi” state, which has been reconstructed with the care of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, can visit in large numbers and have the darshan of Kashi Vishwanath.
Boarding for this train departing from Bangalore is also provided at major stations in North Karnataka. This train will travel via Bangalore, Birur, Haveri, Hubli, Belgaum and Raibag (Belagavi) to Kashi, Ayodhya and Prayagraj.
|Trip Name||Karnataka Bharat Gaurav Kashi Darshan|
|Period (Ex-Bangalore)||07 Nights/08 Days|
|Date of Departure||11.11.2022|
|tour tour||Bangalore – Varanasi – Ayodhya – Prayagraj – Bangalore|
|Boarding/de-boarding||Bangalore, Birur, Haveri, Hubli, Belgaum, Raibag|
Destinations and visits include:
- Varanasi: Tulsi Manasa Temple, Sankasha Mochan Hanuman Temple, Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Ganga Aarti.
- Ayodhya: Ram Janmabhoomi Temple, Hanuman Garhi, Sarayughat.
- Prague: Ganga-Yamuna Confluence, Hanuman Temple.
Special Discount – Rs. 5000/- per person from Government of Karnataka
|package class||an adult||Child (5-11 years)|
|comfort||Rs. 20000/-||Rs. 20000/-|
|the day||way to reach||Details|
|Deen 1||Bangalore||Train departs Bangalore at 1300 hrs. Boarding of tourists at Birur, Haveri, Hubli, Belgaum, Raibag stations. Evening tea, dinner onboard and overnight train journey.|
|Day 2||train travel||Morning tea and breakfast onboard. Lunch onboard and evening tea on board. Dinner and overnight train journey.|
|Day 3||Varanasi||Morning tea, breakfast and lunch onboard. Arrival Varanasi Railway Station in the afternoon. Transfer to hotel and check-in dinner and overnight stay in Varanasi.|
|Day 4||Varanasi||Breakfast at hotel and visit Tulsi Mandir and Sankat Mochan Hanuman Mandir. After lunch visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple and Ganga Bhoja and Holy Bath overnight stay at Varanasi.|
|Day 5||Varanasi – Ayodhya||Check-out from the hotel early in the morning and proceed to Varanasi railway station and reach the station at 2130 hrs. Dinner onboard and train departs for Prayagraj at 2300 hrs.|
|Day 6||Prague||Morning tea and breakfast onboard. Early morning arrival at Prayagraj railway station. Transfer to hotel for wash-n-change. Visit Triveni Sangam and Hanuman Temple at Sangam Prayag. Return to Prayagraj Railway Station at 1300 hrs. Departure time is 1400 hrs to return at 1400 hrs. Lunch, evening tea and dinner onboard. Overnight train journey.|
|Day 7||train travel||Morning tea and breakfast onboard. Lunch onboard and evening tea on board. Dinner and overnight train journey.|
|Day 8||Bangalore||Morning tea, breakfast and lunch De-boarding of tourists at Raybaug, Belgaum, Hubli, Haveri, Birur stations. 1330 hrs Arrival at Bangalore Railway Station.The trip ends with happy memories.|
Inclusion and exclusion
- Train travel by Bharat Gaurav Special Tourist Train in 3AC class.
- Overnight stay in hotels will be provided in non-AC rooms on twin/triple share.
- Wash and change as per itinerary in hotels in non-AC rooms.
- All meals (vegetarian only).
- All transfers and sightseeing by non-AC buses.
- Travel insurance for passengers.
- Security in train.
- All applicable taxes.
- Boating, adventure sports etc.
- Meals are pre-set and menu options are not available.
- Any room service will be charged.
- Cost of sightseeing, entrance and local guide etc. are not included in the tour.
- All types of tips for drivers, waiters, guides, representatives, fuel surcharge etc.
- Any expenses of a personal nature such as laundry expenses, wines, mineral water, food and beverages not on the regular menus provided by us.
- None of the additions are included.
Terms and Conditions
|Number of days before start of tour*||Total Deductions|
|Up to 15 days (excluding date of departure)||Rs. 250/- per passenger|
|08-14 days (excluding departure date)||25% of package cost|
|04-07 days (excluding departure date)||50% of package cost|
|Less than 04 days||100% of package cost|
Terms and Conditions:
- All guests are requested to carry Voter ID/Aadhaar Card and Covid-19 Final Dose Certificate with them.
- Some hotels in selected locations may not have lift facility.
- Itineraries are tentative and may be changed or modified subject to smooth and timely running of the train. The final timing will be based on the train order received by the Railways.
- operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train Subject to minimum number of passengers booked.
- IRCTC reserves the right to change itineraries under unavoidable circumstances and shall not be responsible for any natural calamities/ strikes/ cancellations/ train delays/ riots beyond control during the duration of the tour.
- Operation of Bharat Gaurav Tourist Train is subject to reservation of minimum number of passengers.
- Passengers should ensure proper physical/health check-up by their doctor before boarding the train, to be fit for travel, IRCTC shall not be responsible for any accident due to unfit condition/health issues like restlessness/anxiety/unusual. Breathing problem of asthma patients/ any other physical problems and natural death of passengers.
Do’s and Don’ts:
Please follow the following points to make your journey better and more comfortable:
1. Installation and Use of Arogya Setu Application. By all (staff and tourists).
2. Tourists should wear face mask and gloves.
3. Practice frequent hand washing with soap (for at least 40 – 60 seconds) even if hands are not visibly dirty.
4. Luggage should be disinfected at the reception / boarding point.
5. Tourists are advised to avoid touching their eyes, nose and mouth with their hands.
6. All tourists shall abide by the mandatory health advisories issued by the states / local administrations they visit.
7. Tourists should avoid using phone, water bottle, umbrella etc. of other tourists as much as possible.
8. Social distancing should be followed during boarding / deboarding of train / any other transport, visiting monuments and pilgrim places, group meals / dinners etc.
9. Stalling and overcrowding in railway corridors, gates, cabins, hotels etc. should be avoided.
10. All tourists are advised that spitting in train, tourist places, buses, hotels etc. is strictly prohibited.
11. Touching of statues / idols / holy books etc. is not allowed in religious / tourist places.
12. Any material offerings like prasada / distribution or sprinkling of holy water inside the religious place.
13. COVID-19 full vaccination certificate is mandatory for temple darshan and sightseeing of monuments. All passengers must carry the vaccination certificate in hard copy or phone during the tour.
14. Avoid physical contact while greeting each other.
- Your tour manager is your source of information. Please follow the tour operator’s guidelines at all times.
During the train journey
- Do not chain while traveling by train as it is a punishable offense if done without proper reason.
- Don’t waste water unnecessarily on the train.
- Do not cross railway tracks. Use foot on bridges.
- Please ensure that your attire does not disturb the locals/visitors in the places you visit. In holy temples, you may have to remove your shoes.
- Please maintain language courtesy to your fellow passengers on the train and to other visitors at the shrines/places you visit.
- Do not be rude and do not indulge in any arguments while interacting with the locals. In case of any doubt in any matter, please communicate with the tour manager.
- Please stay in groups and follow the timings at the places you visit as per the tour manager’s instructions.
- Photography may be restricted in some locations. Do not violate local regulations.
- IRCTC reserves the right to remove any passenger deemed to be creating discord in the journey.
- The itinerary provided to you may change due to unavoidable circumstances. Please follow the tour manager’s instructions.
- IRCTC shall not be responsible for any accidents due to negligence, non-compliance of instructions etc.
Safety and security
- Please take good care of your belongings during the tour.
- Carry a photo ID like Voter ID Card, Passport, PAN Card etc. for security reasons.
- Please leave the contact details of the person(s) to contact the tour operator in case of any emergency.