Rebecca’s shotgun This is one of the best easter eggs added in the Cyberpunk 2077 Edgerunners update, and it’s great if you want to roleplay it or use it to kill things in its name. While you have to complete a small quest to be able to wear it David’s jacket (Opens in a new tab) series, Rebeca’s shotgun is much easier to find by comparison, and it’s a decent gun.
the guts It’s a powerful shotgun that deals chemical damage and fires additional ricochet projectiles that can decimate enemies. In fact, using it to kill Adam Smasher has become a bit of a community obsession. If you’re on an Edgerunners kick right now, you might want to grab one too in Sandevista (Opens in a new tab) while you’re at it. In this guide, I’ll explain where to find Rebecca’s shotgun in Night City so you can cause some carnage.
Cyberpunk 2077 Rebecca’s shotgun location
Image 1 of 3
If you’ve seen Edgerunners, the location of Rebecca’s shotgun makes sense. Here’s where to go to get it:
- Go to Arasaka Tower’s fast travel point in downtown Corpo Plaza
- Go right until you see the 25/7 store, and go up all the stairs on the right
- Jump over the fence and cut through the glass roof in the middle of the memorial to the other side
- To the right you should see three monks meditating
- Go after them and search the bushes
- On the right side you will see the orange icon of Rebecca’s shotgun
It’s a great gun, and it looks serviceable avoid fall damage (Opens in a new tab), although the method for doing this seems a little sketchy. If you’re looking for more Rebecca-related Easter eggs, another fun one is that you can visit Rebecca’s apartment. (Opens in a new tab) By Edgerunners.