Gotham Knights is the latest title from WB Games Montreal and it’s hot for gamers today. Despite the controversy, the game has had a fair share of publicity, not to mention both positive and negative. 30FPS console talk aside, the game itself has some bugs and stability issues for PC as well. Now, a new patch has been released for PC that aims to improve all stability and performance issues. Also Read – Gotham Knights Releases Tomorrow: 30 FPS For Console, PC System Requirements & More
Gotham Knights’ new patch for PC aims to fix stability issues
Gotham Knights is getting its first patch for PC, which is said to fix a number of issues in general and co-op mode. It also fixes stability issues and UI fixes. Also Read – Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has been delayed again
Calling all knights! Thanks to the Community for your support #GothamKnights. It’s amazing to see the game live and in your hands! As we begin rolling out patches, we want to outline what to expect in the coming weeks, as well as clarify a few things: (1/7) Also read – Gotham Knights playtest went live on Steam, then quickly pulled: Here’s why
— Gotham Knights (@GothamKnights) October 26, 2022
Here are the patch notes.
- When invincible enemies are playing a “meditation” animation, they will not appear in crimes.
- Various UI issues are fixed.
- Fixed issues with graphics settings not being applied correctly.
- Various localization fixes.
- Fixed specific keyboard/mouse input issues.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from being able to join friends via invitations.
- Various bug fixes throughout the title, most notably the STAR Labs “free the scientists” fight and the Harley Quinn Hospital Boss Fight.
- Fixed AMD specific crash related to shadows.
- There may be some compatibility issues with Nvidia Ansel that we are still investigating for this patch.
In addition to this, Gotham Knights console players have been assured to receive a patch. The patch, similar to PC, will fix various issues in the game for consoles. Nothing specific has been revealed.
On PC, however, gamers can enjoy a high preset of 60fps with cards like the Nvidia RTX 2070 or equivalent and a high-end CPU. If you haven’t played the game yet, you can check the full system requirements for PC here and maybe enjoy it this weekend.