Along with Aadhaar, PAN Card is also a very important document for citizens. From opening a bank account to buying property to filing income tax returns, this important document is useful everywhere. But many people think that PAN card can be done only after 18 years. In that case you should know that if you want to open your own business before 18 years, you need PAN card. In this situation, you can get PAN card even at 18 years of age. The Income Tax Department has informed the citizens about this. Know the process of generating PAN card for under 18 years of age.
PAN Card Renewal: Required Documents
1. In case of under 18 years of age, Parental ID card is required.
2. In this case the applicant will need an identity card. For example Aadhaar Card, Ration Card, Passport etc.
3. You need Post Office Passbook or Bank Passbook for address proof.
PAN Card Update: How to Apply
1 To apply for PAN card, first click on NSDL’s website.
2. Select PAN Application option.
3. Now fill all the required documents of minor’s parents.
4. Upload the signatures of the parents.
5. Here one has to deposit a fee of Rs 107 to apply for PAN card.
6. You will receive a message on your mail id after the application process is complete.
7. After 15 days you will get pan card.
8. Note that after the age of 18 years, this PAN card will be converted into an adult PAN card.