New Delhi: DigiLocker, an Indian online digitization service was launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (METI) a couple of years ago. DigiLocker provides access to official documents / certificates in digital formats like driving license, vehicle registration and academic mark sheet. While Aadhaar holders have access to the dedicated DigiLocker website and app, its services are also available on the instant messaging app WhatsApp. Using the MyGov Helpdesk WhatsApp ChatbotInterested people can easily download their documents like Aadhaar Card or PAN Card from DigiLocker.Also Read – How to Check Your Bank Balance Using Aadhaar Card: Here’s a Step-by-Step Guide
Using the MyGov helpdesk chatbot, one can easily download and access any of his or her official documents in a few simple steps. These include Aadhaar Card, PAN, Driving License, Mark Sheets and other documents. If you are not familiar yet DigiLocker website Or the app, WhatsApp chatbot service can help. Your PAN and your mark sheets from your Aadhaar card are also available to you anytime on WhatsApp. Also Read – Planning to Travel Abroad? Check out the step-by-step guide to apply for a passport online on the Passport Seva Portal
In this article, we have provided you a step-by-step guide to download/access your document MyGov Helpdesk WhatsApp Chatbot. Also Read – Want to Change Photo in Passport? Here is a step-by-step guide
How to Download Aadhaar, PAN Card through WhatsApp?
- is the first and foremost step Save +91-9013151515 That is MyGov HelpDesk Contact No on your smartphone.
- Now open the Whatsapp application on your mobile phone and refresh it.
- Now, search for and open the MyGov HelpDesk chatbot.
- Type ‘Namaste’/’Hi’ and hit send option.
- The MyGov Helpdesk Chatbot You will be asked to choose between the “CO-WIN Services” or “DigiLocker Services” options.
- Click on DigiLocker Services. The MyGov HelpDesk chatbot will ask you if you have a DigiLocker account. If yes, click on ‘Yes option’. Otherwise, click on the NO option.
- If you don’t have a DigiLocker account you need to create one.
- The chatbot will now ask for your 12-digit Aadhaar number to link and authenticate your DigiLocker account. Provide the 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on the Send option.
- You will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter the chatbot.
- Chatbot lists will show you a list of documents linked with your DigiLocker account.
- To download, type the number listed in the document and send.
- Your document will be displayed in the chat box in PDF format.